Monday, May 20, 2013

Ring-a-ring-o'-roses

Well as I have been saying so even in social media, I simply love Aashiqui 2 songs. So after two days of non stop work (had never worked so much in life man), when finally work was getting over (it gives you such a happy feeling), I finally decided to relax a bit. On came Times of India, Facebook and Aashiqui 2 songs. All these went on for a while, and then I realized that I am very very sleepy. I did retire to my room (from you know - my sea facing hall adorned with wonderfully comfortable sofas ;) ), but then Aashiqui 2 songs would not leave me. So I listened to them for some more time on my mobile, and then they parallely started - the Agneepath song (yeh lamhe kahaan tthe mere) and tears streaming down my eyes. All stupid insignificant thoughts started coming to my mind - including Boo's stupid poems:

Cab will come at 6:30,
Flight is at 9:30,
You are dirty...

Just for the sake of rhyming as you can well understand, I become dirty it seems. And then early morning gentleman wakes me up and tells me stories about only lady chirping all the while to another lady in the morning flight - about "Abhishek" who's supposedly the hubby, and not letting him sleep, and then on landing in Bangalore airport, he going and telling the listener lady "tell your friend that if she talks so much Abhishek will run away". I remembered our good time together and cried. Kept crying and then slept off. Usual story, no?

Forget all that, there is important news. I got a diamond ring for myself. And it is a beautiful diamond ring too, with D inscribed on both sides flanked with a heart on each side (four hearts and two Ds altogether).

Well onsite life is usual, lavish living, cornflakes and milk with chocolate sauce, and a hell lot of work. Life moves on, though with a lot of uncertainty. Flip side of being confused is the rather proud feeling, that you are free to do whatever you want with your life. Who gets so much freedom in life, tell me? 9th country visited, I am all set to return to Bangalore once again. Happily shopped and spent all my onsite money, have got a "Laila" perfume for myself as well - the crazy me :( - so the best comment I received was, may be you'd get a Majnu finally, now that you have a Laila perfume with you. Writing Majnu is tricky man, it is my boss's name jumbled up - and poor person is married with two kids and is the only reason I do not get to resign :( :(

Ok so here goes my diamond ring - nice, na?

No comments: